Price: Consider a rental trade show exhibit to reduce cost material usage. Bring new life and Eco Sound Solutions to your existing booth through refurbishing by updating lamination, finishes, graphics, colors, and fabrics.
Sourcing: Recycle your retired exhibit and relocate items instead of destroying to landfills. Add plants to your workplace and exhibits. Plants not only add beauty but also act as a natural air filter that can absorb some airborne pollutants.
Awareness: Consider environmental impact from show marketing materials such as literature, giveaways, and plastic bags. Consider all of your traveling services and accommodations. Research hotels, airlines, and restaurants, as most prominently inform the public of their involvement in Eco Sound Solutions. Use hybrid rental cars and mass transportation when available.
Our Green Technology Practices
- Upgraded light fixtures to Compact Fluorescent (CFL) light bulbs to reduce energy consumption and heat output.
- Advocates for reusing past exhibit parts through donations to local and national charitable organizations, employees, and friends.
- Undergoing migration from CRT computer monitors to LCD computer monitors for all office computers to reduce energy consumption.
- Utilized innovative, proprietary technology by creating “Exhibits Live”, which allows clients to review exhibit schematics via secure Virtual Exhibit Overview, thus reducing paper printing.
- Installed a new, high efficiency furnace to reduce heating energy and emissions in the atmosphere.
- Working with suppliers Formica, Pionite, Nevmar, and Photo Lab that share our same concern in using Eco Sound Solutions.
- Conservation of fuel and CO2 emissions through grouping clients’ exhibits to fill trailers in shipping.
- Recycle scrap metals.
- Recycling and reusing bubble wrap and other packaging materials.
- Recycle all office paper, aluminum, and toner cartridges.
- Recycle all cardboard materials.
- Printed documents on recycled paper.
- Manufacturing with the use of metal extrusions and fabric; both recycled materials.
- Installed motion activated light sensors and turn off lights in non-used areas thus reducing greenhouse emissions.