We strive to keep this planet thriving, through our thoughtful actions and energy-saving initiatives. Many of our simple, common-sense practices add up to a sizable reduction to our ecological footprint. Actions in our operations that positively affect our environment, include:
- Converting to all water-based glues
- Using all-recyclable products (fabrics, Plexiglas, metals, vinyls, lumber & laminates)
- Reducing emissions
- Dismantling and recycling booth materials
- Recycling computers, wiring and lighting fixtures
- Investing in a more efficient, energy-saving furnace
- Protecting the environment, such as removing oil safely from underground tanks
- Recycling cardboard, aluminum, and other eligible materials
- Switching to energy-saving light bulbs
We continue to search for ways to exhibit your company in the greenest way possible. Talk to us today about Eco-Friendly exhibiting options that:
- Upgrade the usability and life of your exhibit
- Boost your company image and brand
- Raise employee morale
- May be eligible for a tax credit
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- The Made in USA model – We design and fabricate our exhibits in the USA.
- Stewardship – We operate responsibly.
- Social responsibility – We invest in our community.
- Integrity – We act honorably in our family-owned business.
- Continuous improvement – We find better ways to do everything.
- Financial Responsibility – We ensure the long-term health of our company.